Successful EUF meetings in Frankfurt
Fruitful EUF meetings in Frankfurt
As previously announced the EU Federation had two very succesfull meetings - the Members' Council and the Executive Committee in Frankfurt on 17th of March 2010.
The highlights of the first EUF Members' Council meeting include:
- Approval of the EXCOM Activity Report
- Approval of the 2009 budget and accounts and of the 2010 budget
- Election of the new Executive Committee (which is exactly the same as the inaugural EXCOM)
The second meeting, the EXCOM had as main points:
- Re-election of Ms. Kate Sharp from ABFA as EUF Vice-Chairman and of Mr. John Gielen as Independent Chairman
- Updates from the Legal Comittee
- Updates on membership and future plans
- The creation of a new committee, the Information Committee to deal with data and statistical gathering.