Mission & Objectives
Mission of the EUF
To act as a platform
The EU Federation acts as a platform for its members to inform the key legislative decision makers of the activities of the EU-based factoring and commercial finance industry and the finance opportunities they provide.
Representatives of the factoring industry will be able to speak with one voice, and members will be provided with an in depth knowledge of the different regulatory outlooks relating to the factoring industry across the EU.
To engage in a debate with main regulators
The EU Federation provides legislators and policy makers with vital information from the industry which informs and influences the regulatory change agenda.
Objectives of the EUF
- To represent the Industry with EU policy makers and to promote harmonization in the EU legal, fiscal and regulatory environment
- To promote an understanding of the benefits of factoring, receivables financing and ABL as an appropriate and flexible form of growth finance for companies
- To gather information and publish papers and statistics on industry related subjects
- To observe legal and EU Policy initiatives affecting the Industry and to lobby in favour of policy decisions that can support the growth and effectiveness of the Industry or lobby against initiatives that would create barriers for the Industry’s growth or negatively influence the provision of this effective and efficient form of finance for business
- To encourage the establishment of factoring and commercial finance activities in all EU countries