Registration is open for Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit
The Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit will take place on 27-28 January 2016 in Brussels. This will also be the first event where FCI and IFG will operate as one Union.
The Brochure and Registration form for the Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit is now available to download at event page here.
Key decision makers, Members of EU Parliament, Industry Leaders and colleagues from across the EU will gather in Brussels to discuss the latest updates in the Commercial Finance Industry and it’s impact on the real economy and employment in Europe.
“Interesting insight into the challenges and achievement of EUF”
Martin Cooper, Lloyds Bank
“The best event in years: you have made a long story short!”
Patrick de Villepin, BNP Paribas Factor
“Ground breaking and long awaited - joint meeting of all RF players in Europe - well done! Let us keep on!”
Jean-François Phan Van Phi, HSBC, France
- The state of the EU, with a special focus on capital markets union initiatives and access to finance for SME’s
- EUF White Paper on the Factoring Industry in Europe
- Factoring in Europe: One industry / Many faces
- Legal & Regulatory issues affecting the industry
- Panel Debate: towards a harmonized EU regulatory/prudential environment for Factoring?
Please register by 28 December 2015 at the latest.