Registration is open for 4th EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit
The 4th EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit will take place on 6-7 March 2018 in Athens, Greece. The event is organised under a joint initiative between FCI-EUF.
The program of the Summit provides industry stakeholders with an unmissable opportunity to hear about and discuss with colleagues the latest developments in the European Industry.
The comprehensive agenda of the Summit will include:
- The Factoring Industry in Europe in 2017
- Factoring in Greece
- Reports from Legal, Prudential and Economics & Statistics EUF Committees
- Helping the Factoring Industry to enter the space of reverse factoring
- Developing your future top talent through Education
- Presentation on findings of the updated comparative Legal Study of Factoring in Europe
- Structuring Multi-Country Receivables Finance deals in a diverse Europe
- Fintechs and Alternative Lenders: Competitors or Allies?
- 2 months left before GDPR: is the Factoring Industry entirely ready?
- How will the Factoring Industry look like in 2028?
Key decision makers, Members of EU Parliament, Industry Leaders and colleagues from across the EU will gather in Athens to discuss the latest updates in the Commercial Finance Industry and it’s impact on the real economy and employment in Europe.
Visit the event page for further details and information on how to book your place.