EUF announces Agenda for the 3rd Annual Factoring Summit in Madrid
The EU Federation for the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry (EUF) is delighted to share the Agenda of the 3rd Annual Factoring Summit to be held in Madrid on Thursday 26th January 2017.
This program provides Industry stakeholders with an unmissable opportunity to hear about and discuss with colleagues the latest developments in the European Industry.
The comprehensive agenda will include:
• Erik Timmermans, EUF Chairman on The State of the Factoring Industry in Europe
• Louis-Marie Durand, Euralia on The European political and regulatory landscape in 2017
• Josep Selles, MD Gedesco on Spain showing the way into Reverse Factoring: An overview of the Factoring/ Confirming Industry in Spain, followed by a presentation of the International Reverse Factoring / Supply Chain Finance Initiative from FCI.
• Leon Dhaene, Director General Eurofinas-Leaseurope giving an Update on the European Leasing Industry: Challenges & Opportunities, Leasing & Factoring - partners in advocacy?
• Dirk Van Strijthem, CEO KBC Commercial Finance and André Casterman, CMO INTIX on Fintech: beyond the buzz. R3, Ripple, Trustbills, etc… An overview of some initiatives that may shape the Factoring Industry.
• Antoine de Chabot, ad interim Chairman of the EUF Legal Committee, Diego Tavecchia, Chairman of the EUF Prudential & Regulatory Committee and John Brehcist, EUF coordinator and researcher for the EUF Legal Study will give a Legal & Regulatory Update for the factoring industry in Europe and share first findings of the brand new EUF Study on Legal & Regulatory environments for Factoring in Europe.
• Diego Tavecchia Assifact, Sebastian Erich OFV et al will review and discuss IFRS and its influence on Factoring
• Erik Timmermans, Chairman EUF and Françoise Palle-Guillabert, Vice-Chairman EUF will gather the themes by Bringing it all together; should we / can we come to a harmonized Legal & Prudential environment for Factoring in Europe?
This comprehensive day of information and discussion is not to be missed by anyone who has a stakeholding position in the EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry.
Visit the event page for further details and information on how to book your place.
Erik Timmermans, Chairman of the EUF and Deputy Secretary General of FCI commented “The Annual Factoring summit is rapidly gaining a reputation for being the place to be to get a clear picture of the developments, opportunities and challenges the European FCF Industry faces; don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to its future.”