EUF Breakfast Workshop on “Building bridges between Finance and SME’s”
EU Federation for Factoring & Commercial Finance invite you to attend the Breakfast Workshop on “Building bridges between Finance and SME’s” on 27. January in the EU Parliament. The workshop is chaired and hosted by Mr Markus Ferber, Member of the EU Parliament and Vice-Chairman of the ECON Committee.
We believe that this initiative will raise the profile of the Factoring Industry in Europe.
Please have a look at the programme and practical information here
Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit: New speakers confirmed
The Agenda for the Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit has been updated.
NEW speakers just confirmed:
• Andrzej Zbikowski, Vice-Chairman, Polski Zwiazek Faktorow, Poland
• Françoise Palle-Guillabert, Délégué Général, ASF, France
• Honorio Ruiz, Secretary General, Associacion Espanola de Factoring, Spain
• Dirk Vanstrijthem, CEO, KBC Commercial Finance, Belgique
• Fausto Galmarini, CEO, Beta Stepstone SpA , Italy
• Hendrik Harms, MD, Deutsche Factoring Bank, Germany
• Peter de Koning, Business Development Director, ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, Netherlands
• Patrick de Villepin, CEO, BNP Paribas Factors, France
The panelists will give an update on recent evolutions of Factoring in their country, and will discuss legal environment for Factoring in EU. The previously announced topics include presentation and discussion of the EUF White Paper on the Factoring Industry in Europe, Factoring in Europe: One industry / Many faces, Legal & Regulatory issues affecting the industry.
Register for the Summit and benefit from unique networking and knowledge exchange opportunities!
Don’t wait! The registration is open till 28 December 2015 at event page here.
EUF position paper on EU General Data Protection Regulation
The EU Federation for the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry (EUF) has sent a Position Paper regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation to the European Commission, the European Parliament and the European Council.
Newsletter Autumn 2015
The EUF is glad to publish its latest Newsletter for Autumn 2015.
- The European Passport: Should the requirements be reviewed?
- PRC Committee Update
- Supply Chain Finance 2.0: are we ready for the next level?
- E-Invoicing and the EUF
- EUF Glossary tool enhanced!
The Newsletter may be downloaded here:
Registration is open for Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit
The Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit will take place on 27-28 January 2016 in Brussels. This will also be the first event where FCI and IFG will operate as one Union.
The Brochure and Registration form for the Second EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit is now available to download at event page here.
Key decision makers, Members of EU Parliament, Industry Leaders and colleagues from across the EU will gather in Brussels to discuss the latest updates in the Commercial Finance Industry and it’s impact on the real economy and employment in Europe.
“Interesting insight into the challenges and achievement of EUF”
Martin Cooper, Lloyds Bank
“The best event in years: you have made a long story short!”
Patrick de Villepin, BNP Paribas Factor
“Ground breaking and long awaited - joint meeting of all RF players in Europe - well done! Let us keep on!”
Jean-François Phan Van Phi, HSBC, France
- The state of the EU, with a special focus on capital markets union initiatives and access to finance for SME’s
- EUF White Paper on the Factoring Industry in Europe
- Factoring in Europe: One industry / Many faces
- Legal & Regulatory issues affecting the industry
- Panel Debate: towards a harmonized EU regulatory/prudential environment for Factoring?
Please register by 28 December 2015 at the latest.