EUF Press Release ExCom Election 2018
Chairman of the EU Federation
FRANÇOISE PALLE-GUILLABERT IS CONFIRMED AS THE NEW CHAIR OF THE EU FEDERATION, THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF FACTORING
Françoise Palle-Guillabert, Director General of the French Association of Specialised Finance Companies (ASF), has been elected Chair of the EU Federation during the Association Council, which was held in the Fourth EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit in Athens on March 6th and 7th, 2018. Its mandate takes effect immediately for a period of 2 years.
Françoise Palle-Guillabert received a French Master’s degree in Law and a Master in Public Affairs from the Institut d’Études Politiques in Paris. Since October 2008, Françoise Palle-Guillabert has been the Director General of the French Association of Specialised Finance Companies (ASF). She has been a board member of The EU Federation since 2009.
At the same meeting, EUF Board Members Fausto Galmarini and Josep Selles were also elected as Vice Chairs, thereby cementing a knowledgeable and experienced leadership team for the Organisation.
Notes to Editors
The EUF is the Representative Body for the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry in the EU. It comprises national and international industry associations that are active in the region. The EUF seeks to engage with Government and legislators to enhance the availability of finance to business, with a particular emphasis on the SME community. The EUF acts as a platform between the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry and key legislative decision makers across Europe, bringing together national experts to speak with one voice.
Copies of the EUF Yearbook 2016-17 are available from the EUF Secretariat
For more information:
See our website: www.euf.eu.com
Chairman of the EU Federation
The EU Federation for the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry (EUF) would like to congratulate Mme Françoise Palle-Guillabert on her becoming the acting Chair of the EU Federation pending election at the EUF Members’ Council to be held in March 2018. She has kindly agreed to replace Erik Timmermans, to whom the EU Federation extends its heartfelt thanks for his many years of tireless and effective contribution.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Registration is open for 4th EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit
The 4th EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit will take place on 6-7 March 2018 in Athens, Greece. The event is organised under a joint initiative between FCI-EUF.
The program of the Summit provides industry stakeholders with an unmissable opportunity to hear about and discuss with colleagues the latest developments in the European Industry.
The comprehensive agenda of the Summit will include:
- The Factoring Industry in Europe in 2017
- Factoring in Greece
- Reports from Legal, Prudential and Economics & Statistics EUF Committees
- Helping the Factoring Industry to enter the space of reverse factoring
- Developing your future top talent through Education
- Presentation on findings of the updated comparative Legal Study of Factoring in Europe
- Structuring Multi-Country Receivables Finance deals in a diverse Europe
- Fintechs and Alternative Lenders: Competitors or Allies?
- 2 months left before GDPR: is the Factoring Industry entirely ready?
- How will the Factoring Industry look like in 2028?
Key decision makers, Members of EU Parliament, Industry Leaders and colleagues from across the EU will gather in Athens to discuss the latest updates in the Commercial Finance Industry and it’s impact on the real economy and employment in Europe.
Visit the event page for further details and information on how to book your place.
EUF Newsletter - Autumn 2017
The EUF is glad to publish its latest Newsletter.
- Welcome from the EUF Chairman
- Financial regulation: a modern Great Game
- Update from the Legal Committee
- 2017 half year's figures: European Factoring Market accelerates
- Factoring, Fintech and regulation: a shaping environment
The Newsletter may be downloaded here: